Star of Hope cultivates a culture of caring as we work towards the dignity and support of all Star of Hope Team Members. With a mission of promoting independence, productivity, and integration, our employees have a fun and dynamic work environment in 17 programs across Coos and Curry Counties.
Star of Hope provides an opportunity to build a rewarding career with a living wage, excellent benefits and a supportive and fulfilling workplace. Our employees provide supports in residential programs, job coaching, and activities programs. To apply, simply fill out the contact form below or stop by our administrative office
Administration in Coos Bay (open 8am-4pm): 657 Newmark Avenue, Coos Bay
Administration in Brookings (open 8am-4pm): 425 Mill Beach Road, Building 7, Brookings
We have openings in Coos Bay, North Bend, Gold Beach, and Brookings.
Online Application Form
PLEASE NOTE - Star of Hope requires each applicant to:
1. Pass a Criminal History Check (NOTE - Individuals with certain criminal history listings may be ineligible for hire, please review the list by clicking here for potentially disqualifying listings).
2. Possess a valid Oregon Driver License having no more than two violations in a three year period.
3. Have a GED or High School Diploma or two years experience in the field to substitute.
4. Supply at least three verifiable employment references or 3 personal non-family references that have known you at least two years.
5. Pre-employment drug screening.
6. Eligibility for a "full duty" status.
7. Availability for day, swing, or overnight (awake) shifts.
Please call 541-888-8893 for questions and/or additional information