Day Support Activities
Our Day Support Activities Service offers many opportunities for individuals to improve social skills, self management, communication, and offers mobility opportunities in a safe and secure environment.
This program goes on many outings in the community with an emphasis on social leisure activities and learning.
Community inclusion is a day program based both in facility and in the community. Individuals are given the choice to have twice daily planned excursions within the community. We also facilitate people in navigating personal relationships, leisure planning and daily routine activities. Star of Hope is equipt to assist individuals with varying degrees of disabilities and is continually training
to be at the forefront of inclusion services.
· Skills training and attendant care service.
· Skills training to acquire, maintain, or enhance independence
· Supports related to socialization or community integration.
· Attendant care services that facilitate socialization and community integration.
· Services are provided in the community or a facility.
· Activities such as bowling, swimming, shopping, and other activities of interest are offered.